Organization Overview: Aims & Objectives
The pace of change is accelerating, and with change comes the challenge to adapt and improve. For over 60 years the Canadian Institute of Management has advanced careers and contributed to the field of management knowledge amidst changing times.
As a non-profit association the Canadian Institute of Management is Canada's senior management organization dedicated to professional development. As a member or a program participant CIM informs and trains management professionals to be better prepared for the challenge of change.
Our Vision Statement (Direction)
To be a leading, progressive professional association that supports Canada’s Chartered Managers
Our Mission Statement (Purpose)
To be the voice of Canada’s Chartered Managers by advancing interest in management and leadership excellence through education, certification and professional development.
Aims and Objectives
- Provide a National Voice on issues affecting the management process in Canada
- Serve as The Authority on Canadian management developments
- Increase Awareness of management as a profession
- Develop and maintain educational programs consistent with the aspirations of our Membership
- To provide certification to managers across Canada and Internationally