Certified in Management
The Certified in Management (C.I.M.) Designation consists of two distinct parts
Completion of the Certificate in Management and Administration
Two years of proven and recognized Canadian Supervisory/Management experience
The Certificate in Management and Administration Program offers an eight subject study course ranging from Introduction to Management to Strategic Analysis which leads to a Certificate in Management and Administration.
What can we do for you?
- Build career excellence with transferable knowledge, skills and competencies
- Provide a general management specific education and designation
- Participation in social activities and networking opportunities
- Increase your employment potential with enhanced management skills
- Opportunities for life-long learning
“I can recommend the CIM program to anyone who is seriously interested in a well rounded business program”
Mandatory Courses: (six):
Introduction to Management, Managerial Communications, Canadian Business Law, Financial Management, Managerial Accounting and Strategic Analysis
Optional Courses (two required):
Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Managerial Marketing, Economics and/or Project Management
Course Delivery Options:
- CIM Distance Education Program
- McGill and Concordia Courses; or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accredited Educational programs at some colleges and universities
Holders of the Certificate in Management and Administration will be eligible to apply for the C.I.M. (Certified in Management) designation once they have acquired two (2) years of Canadian management/administration experience. In order to be granted the designation, candidates will be required to submit an application, along with two letters of reference and a current resume within six (6) years of completing the prescribed studies. click here for Application form
Persons holding the C.I.M. designation are required to maintain their membership in good standing with the Institute.
To view a list of Canadian Companies/Organizations who employ members of the Canadian Institute of Management, click here.
To view a list of Universities and Colleges affiliated with the Canadian Institute of Management, click here